Start Over (again).


Hello, is this thing on? I'm not sure that anyone is still reading this blog since I started it, but I'm going to make an effort to actually start blogging again. I started the blog a while ago as a way to shed light on events around the City, which eventually led to me doing the same thing for a large local media company. As I started doing that, this blog changed and then was largely ignored while I dealt with deadlines, show reviews, interviews, and all sorts of other interesting journalistic things. I tried to do a reset in February and bring some focus back to to the local scene, but I couldn't seem to muster the same motivation I had in the past. 

I think I'll leave the upcoming events stuff to my good friend George Lawrence over on his Tumblr and stick to something that doesn't quite require regular posting: photography. I've been shooting events in the City for almost as long as I've been writing about them, first as a freelancer with Phrequency.com and now as a freelance to whoever wants to hire me. I've been lucky enough to work with a number of talented and creative individuals, and I hope to use this blog to share my experiences (as well as general musings on technology, photography, music, sports, and whatever else pops up in my head). Bottom line: this time, it's personal.

#nowplaying: Outkast - Reset (Speakerboxxx. 2003).

No comments: